Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We don't have roaches in the suburbs

*in stuck up voice* We don't have roaches in the suburbs...
*regular voice returns* my friends in Brooklyn seem to feel because I live in Queens, a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT borough, that I live in the suburbs. Well, folks in the suburbs don't have roaches....at least from what little experience I really have with the suburbs they don't.

We get more interesting creatures. Like termites, that my brother blames for my floor damage. Or ANTS!!! which I currently seem to have. But apparently these ants have characteristics of the suburban folk (insert stereotype of no common sense)...they're in the wrong room. No, not the kitchen...they're in the bathroom by the radiator. Maybe they came in cause its cold outside?? Poor little guys......NOT......they got til the weekend to vacate the premises or their asses are grass......

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Onika Pascal said...

as long as you don't have cats I'm good.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger The Comedy of Errors Called Me said...

LOL, nope no cats. I'm allergic lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home