Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I brought 30 in with a BANG.....and a hell of a hangover!

Is it bad to have your mom nurse you out of your hangover?

I turned 30 yesterday and had one hell of a party on Saturday night.
First, all my girls took me for sushi. Shida was Shida, and took control of the menu, ordering a bunch of great rolls. In hindsight, maybe we should have gone for something heavier...like pasta...to soak up all the impending alcohol we would drink. But it was a great meal with a lot of laughs.

So with our bellies full, off to the Lounge we went. We took pictures and sat at the bar. We ladies looked very nice if I don't say so myself! Ummm, and that's the last thing I can FULLY remember. I know a lot of my friends came out and seemed to have a great time. I do know we had ice cream cake (my favorite) and lots of good music.

I can only confirm that some people were there because I have cards from them. I checked afterwards and maybe folks lied to me, but they said I didn't appear to be as drunk as I really was. And no one claims I didn't say hello. So even if I don't remember, I did see people when they arrived.....But of course my life would not be life without a crazy story.....some people make grand entrances. and then there are the ones that make grand exits...a friend from junior high school came with a couple of his friends. when they left, their cab was pretty badly hit. All were fine. The driver of the other car, ran off, leaving the car running. Next thing there were cop cars, firetrucks and ambulances ALL outside the party....Did I mention the entire front of the bar was windows?? so the flashing lights could NOT be ignored....*sigh* but at least everyone was ok..

I think the smartest thing I did was order car service before the night began. And I was proud that I just fell asleep in the car and didn't vomit. I at least waited til I got home to grace both toilets.....mom gave me oatmeal, alca seltzer and a hug...by about 6pm that night I felt better. :)

Happy bday to me!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger SimplEnigma said...

I didn't even see this entry...I swear you did not look as drunk as you (apparently) were...LOL. You said goodbye to me as if it were Monday morning, and you were on your way to work. LOL.

Those shoes u were wearing were off the chain...those are the shoes I call f*ck me pumps...LOL. Tres Sex And The City...

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger The Comedy of Errors Called Me said...

I don't even REMEMBER sayin bye to you LOL But I'm glad to hear that I did...
Thanks for makin it a boss fete!!!!! lol :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home