Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Did a mouse steal my house shoe???

ok so yeah. we all know i have an active (or over-active to the pessimists of you) mind......but I can't seem to find one of my house shoes ANYWHERE.....like really......where could it have to go? especially without its partner....if it just stepped out alone, wouldn't it have come back by morning before its partner noticed??? I got up this morning, the one house slipper, all alone. *and in my half sleep state, i put just one on* then i realized the other was no where around. Late night? rough night??? Then I'm starting to think, didn't i hear some strange noise last night while I was sleeping??? Now, I'm cleaning my kitchen cabinets, AGAIN, after realizing the sellers weren't who I thought they were. *read - bastards* And every piece of dust, dirt or wood chip, even if just in my head, is a mouse dropping...did the mouse that i heard last night while I was sleeping, steal my house shoe after it had a midnight snack in my kitchen??????
*sigh*

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger SimplEnigma said...

Well, you know I had my own dilemma with the mice ("Sometimes, You Just Need A Man") so I can totally relate...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but mice don't steal houseslippers. RATS do. And if you have a rat, you got bigger problems (no pun intended) than you thought.

But we're looking on the bright side...Look in the fridge. That's where I found my cell phone the last time I thought I'd lost it.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger The Comedy of Errors Called Me said...

*checks fridge*....Nope, no house shoe...LOL
Ask your ex-roommate. I have no problem chasin a mouse/rat, etc....but i doh think a rat would.....maybe more like a small dog?????

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what you get for scaring people with your communist poster. I sure the cable guy stole it to carry it for dna samples. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home