Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!

wishing everyone all the best for the new year! :)

I've FINALLY moved. I've unpacked every last box in 3 days...yes, I'm a maniac but I just wanted it done and the boxes GONE! So I'm pretty well settled for 3 days...and today one of my last items was checked "done" when the cable guy came and installed my internet, cable and phone......never mind they spelled my last name wrong....never mind it only has FOUR SIMPLE LETTERS...BUT! I have a floor, I've moved and I have working TV!!!!

I'm sure the ridiculousness of my life will continue....but I did go see The Pursuit of Happyness yesterday. And it reminded me as much as I like to complain about the absurd things that happen to me, and that set me back sometimes, I have so much to be thankful for. I'm truly blessed.....and I'll try to remember that the next time I'm cussin about something that went less than perfectly...

~happy 2007!

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger SimplEnigma said...

Were these, by any chances, the boxes that you went to NJ to get for free?

LOL...Sorry.

But u are right, we all have so much things to be thankful for, like education (cause how someone could misspell your last name is BEYOND me); health (you have to be in pretty good shape to unpack all your stuff in three days); and good friends (who will keep you in check when you start feeling too sorry for yourself and remind you just how great you are)! :)

Happy New Year (plus 3 days)...LOL

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger The Comedy of Errors Called Me said...

YES. they were the jersey boxes. That I used maybe a third of....so if you know someone who could use some boxes, my mom's house has TONS!!! LOL

and you're damn right about all that we have to be thankful for...Happy New Year to you too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home