Monday, January 22, 2007

Found the house shoe....and made pokadot pants!

So update - found the house shoe...it decided it needed some shade and was hangin out underneath a shelf.....how it got there is beyond me....maybe the mouse decided it didn't fit what it needed it for, and returned it...

So...I've lived on my own for 9 of my adult years....and not once have I bought a bottle of bleach. Because I know. Me and bleach are not a good combination. But I recently bought an all purpose spray cleaner, for counters and the like, and it has bleach in it....Did a WONDERFUL job on my sink.....but ummmmm.........now i've got pokadot house pants. Good going. But oh how I love my new place! :)

p.s. i just realized I also made some "pokadot" towels as well....

2 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooopsss!! a few days late and my previous comment is senseless. *calls of search crew....the shoe has been found*

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger SimplEnigma said...

Was it Fantastik with Bleach??? I love that stuff!! I spray my whites with it before I put them in the laundry (maybe it's the excess fumes from using that stuff over the years that has caused me to be the way I am)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home