Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day Two of The World of Braces

So yesterday, my first full day with braces was pretty painless. The painkillers and sleeping all day really helped that. Today my girlfriend was having a picnic at Central Park. She thought I was playing when my RSVP said I was bringing applesauce. Well the rain spoiled the picnic so we had it in her house. Luckily someone forgot to bring the cheese platter they said they'd bring. It was torture enough watchin everyone eat but cheese would have put me over the top. We had a nice day though.

Now I'm home heating up my baby food. My mom's a genius and suggested it as something I can eat. No wonder kids don't like vegetables. I got a box with 6 different flavors. One of which was green beans, corn and rice. The color alone should have been sign enough. If that's a kids first introduction to beans its no wonder. No, they aren't playing when they push the bowl away as you try to feed them, or get more on their clothes than in their mouths. That mess is DISGUSTING. The oatmeal and pears is pretty good though. That and a glass of wine is my dinner. What a gourmet meal!

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Onika Pascal said...

I am reading and cracking up as I picture you heating up the baby food. Did you sit in a high chair?

I'm just kidding wit'cha.

Hope this is too much of a sore journey for you. My son has to get them pretty soon. I don't look forward to that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home