Monday, May 21, 2007

The love of my life just passed me by

OK. Maybe he wasn't the love of my life. Maybe he's a nice guy but not for me...or worse, a sexist jerk....or married.....or chronically unemployed....but DAMN...1, I had to get your attention. and 2...DAMN he was FOOOINNNE!!!!!!!!!!!

I left work a little early today, not feeling too good. Heading down the very long escalator at Penn Station, I saw him coming up...Saw him from almost the beginning. Thanks to my expensive eyes, how could I miss him. Dark blue suit.....Looked about maybe 5'9" or 5'10" ish...nice like brown complexion, very neat locks, pulled back, falling to about the middle of his back. OK, I couldn't get the color of his shirt, or the make of his shoes...Didn't want to stare! I think he saw me too. Or maybe he saw the drool forming in the corner of my mouth. So as we each reached the center of our respective rides, we played the I'm not looking at you game.....As we passed each other, we each took a couple glances behind until we were out of sight. The impulsive side of me thought, oh HELL NO. You can miss the 4:40 train and take your butt back upstairs! But the little people in my head that suggested that, I feel are a bit crazy and maybe a bit stalker-ish. I was hoping he had some crazy, impulsive (but not stalker-ish) people in his head too and came back down, but alas, I didn't see him again. Maybe I need to be sick again next Monday, around the same time....but what would be the chances of that....

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger The OE said...

Is it stalking...or is it surveillance? Surveillance = good. Especially if it's a covert operation.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger The Comedy of Errors Called Me said...

OE, I like the sound of surveillance better LOL Teach me the ways...I glanced at your page and sounds like you may be the man for the job....LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home