Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My plea to the makers of white pants

PLEASE. PLEASE!!!! I know they are summertime pants usually. BUT PLEASE, can't the material be a little thicker??? I don't know. Maybe white clothe is sooo much more expensive that all white pants are so thin? Now, not everyone should wear white pants. I don't think I own any. And that's for a reason. In my humble opinion, usually only thin people look good in them. White is less forgiving of flaws such as cellulite than black is. But even thin people can mess up the look of white pants. For example. pink panties. blue panties with stars or any other object. WHY? Do people not realize how THIN white pants actually are? And that you can SEE right through them? Not that I stare because you can't help but notice...But ladies, your pink thong, because its a thong, does NOT solve the problem.
So with all this said, I beg the makers of white pants...can't you double up the material or something??? Or make em with a lining?? For the love of my eyes, PLEASE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home