Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm being stalked

No, not by some handsome man, or an ex-boyfriend who is still madly in love with me. Or a new love interest who I haven't responded to.

I'm being stalked by my dentist. Or more appropriately, his assistant. Its time for my 6 month cleaning. So they called to remind me. I said I was at work and I would have to call them back. Would I like her to call me back she asked. No, thank you I'll call. Next day, she's calling again. This time, a little less pleasantly, I told her, yes, I understand and I will call you when I have time.

A couple days later, she called again. Recognizing the number, I didn't answer. Well she was on to me. Next time she called from a restricted number. And me like a dunce, answered. Again she goes into its time for my cleaning. YES I UNDERSTAND that, but see unless you are also PAYING for this, or getting me time off from work to come in, please let me call you when I have a chance. THANK YOU. Would you like me to call you back later? Can she really be asking me that? NO. THANK YOU. Have a good day. And I hung up.
Is business that bad? Or is it just a very concerned office for the health of my teeth. *rolls eyes*

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Onika Pascal said...

lmao @ concerns for your teeth. I think they're like cops, they have a quota to make. I got a call from my son's dentist as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home