Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Is he serious? No really....IS HE???

Anyone remember the wanna-be smooth, slick...FOOL...that hide behind the pole from me after he was busted? You can find him here ->

http://thecomedyofme.blogspot.com/2006/10/he-hid-behind-pole-from-me.html


So this morning, I get an email -

Subject: re stranger
Body: what's up stranger, how have you been?

My first instinct was to just delete it. But I think it would be more fun to come up with a smart-ass response like.

Body: I've been good. You still taking your wedding ring off to try to talk to ladies?
OR how about
Body: I've been great. How about you? Does your wife know the truth about you yet?

What do you think????

7 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL....I vote for the first response...that'll catch him completely off guard as he thought he was mad slick with you!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger The Comedy of Errors Called Me said...

LOL thanks.
I went with this instead -

stranger? um, are you serious? you didn't really have much to say to me after I caught you putting your wedding ring in your pocket, but OK.
But I've been great, thanks for asking.

You think he'll write me again???

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger owen said...

better to act interested an keep asking about his wife

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger The Comedy of Errors Called Me said...

owen - and why is that????

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Crankyputz said...

Delete, and get on with your peaceful life....I've met too many of these in my life, and common sense just doesn't make any difference to them..

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger The OE said...

I can't tell you what I think. It's Top Secret.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Crankyputz said...

COE Where you at, how come no updates....

OH God tell me you didn't run off with him!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home