Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My TnT Carnival 2k7 Trip

This trip gave me more material that falls under the comedy of errors category than I thought possible. Nevertheless, I had a wonderful time with friends, new and old......

Some of my observations/experiences -
-the woman in the front passenger seat of a car, holding an infant in her lap, while the car seat was empty in the backseat....

-buying a "pre-paid cell phone delivered to your door" by bmobile. only it had no SIM card, and no pre-paid calling card with it, making the convenience of it being delivered WORTHLESS. Because you have to PICK UP the calling card.

-when I asked if I can pay over the phone with my credit card, she said no. In order to pay with your credit card over the phone, you have to COME INTO THE OFFICE first, and fill out the credit card application. THEN you can do it.

-Being told by the woman in KFC that "its carnival. so there's no chicken sandwich, corn, coleslaw......" what DO YOU have?

and my all-time favorite
-being told in a matter-of-fact attitude by the American Airlines agent that the flight goin back home was oversold, and its a smaller aircraft. So my 60 pound overweight bag can't be accepted. I can't pay the $25 fee. It can only weigh 35 pounds. (15 pounds less than the standard acceptable weight) I never heard of anything like that. But even so....Was it my fault they oversold the flight????

I'm sure as my memory defrosts from this cold I'll think of more. I love Trinidad dearly but sometimes I really wonder......

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Simply Alluring said...

Lol @ the cashier at KFC. WOOOSh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home