Monday, October 30, 2006

How can dentists watch people droolin all day long?

I don't think I could be a dentist. Staring into people's mouths all day long.
Today, I had the joy of going to the dentist. And after a few years of no problems, I needed some work done. I put it off for as long as I could but today I couldn't run anymore.
Needle, needle....drill....drill...drill....rinse....I drank the water, leaned back to swoosh it around in my mouth, when I realized, the water was already coming out......I quick leaned back up to the little sink and let run out what didn't already come out of my mouth....I quick turned around hoping the dentist wasn't watchin me, as the drool created the usual string from the sink to my lower lip....good thing, she had stepped out of the room.
Needle...drill....drill...never mind that there's saliva running out of the corner of my mouth and down my neck....but with the mirror, the drill, and that little suction thing hangin in my mouth, couldn't really tell her what was happening......uh oh gotta rinse again. I was ready this time though....and was able to keep most of my spit off of me and in the sink. I think I would have preferred to have just gone to work today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home