Friday, March 16, 2007

Random "Errors" for today

-today I woke up and learned the flight I wanted to take to ATL tonight was cancelled. Yet there was no snow actually on the ground.....

-today I learned when I got to work, my tights that are to keep me warm in the "snow", have no more elastic in the waist. So every time I stand up, the waist of them is near my thighs instead.

-today I also learned my ex (who I was living with less than a year ago) had a baby...hope he's healthy (the baby that is)..... and even though I usually make errors in math, its only march hmmmmmm.....

-today at work, I accidentally deleted EVERY SINGLE sent email I've ever sent for work in the last two years. And because I work on my mac, and my building's "IT" doesn't support macs, I think they are gone for good.

-today I also learned that every student loan payment I've made for a year, went completely to interest, and nothing went to the principal. Something about that doesn't seem right....

-its not today, but last night...i say it still counts....instead of a regular tan folder like everyone else's, the accountant put my return in a "RED" folder because of my little audit issue, then turns around and tells me don't worry and get a good nights' sleep......

-at least today I ALMOST fell walking on the ice...I didn't ACTUALLY fall. So there's always a positive side to everything!!!

If I can make it home incident-free, I don't think I'm leaving my house until Monday or Tuesday......

4 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Onika Pascal said...

I guess we're having the same type of day. I would've been in Turks and Caicos if Mother nature didn't decide to pms today with snow / baby hail / ice pelletts

Hope your weekend is a better one love.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger SimplEnigma said...

Re: the ex having a baby...Just be glad it was not you. Now some other woman has the SOB in her life for good. Poor wretch.

Re: the tights...I've taken to buying the little girls' tights from the 99c store. They last just as long, and I don't feel bad when I have to throw them away because they were just $1.

Re: the work email deletion. Once I did that, and IT notified my boss (dunno why) and he thought I was getting ready to quit and gave me a spot bonus. :) This could work in your favor...LOL.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Island Spice said...

Hiya. That is truly a shit day. Hush. Hope you had a better weekend. I agree with SE.. that other girl with the baby is the one who made an 'error' not you!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Crankyputz said...

Sigh, on men, and children. sigh,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home