Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm not doin too good...except when it counts...or maybe not...

disclaimer - mom don't read this post LOL
So....Sunday I was in the mall picking up a couple things. I go to pay, and the woman asks for ID. I dig and dig, and can't find my drivers license. I show her my school ID and she's content with that. But I'm still digging because I'm usually pretty good about having my ID....I was supposed to go home and look for it but I didn't...

Sunday evening some friends were throwing a party, and I was working the bar for them. Get to the place, we're setting up, everything goin good. Until security asks everyone to go back outside to be searched. AND show ID. I usually have a spare one in my car, but alas, it was not there. And they told me I couldn't be behind the bar w/o ID. No way I'm driving all the way back home to get it. I go back to the car, dig through all my stuff AGAIN, but no luck. Luckily my twin, who I think people say we're twins just cause we're both light skinned....anyways I digress..she was on the line and after she got in, gave me her ID. OK. Party goes well...Crisis averted again....

*mom stop reading here please..lol *Heading home on Monday, running my mouth on the phone, and as I turn the corner to get on the highway, I see flashing lights. *sigh* Never mind I've seen cops driving while on the phone, I'm not allowed to do it...and as he comes to the window I remember. uh oh...I have no license!! So he asks for my registration. and I hand it to him....then he looks at me and is like And where is your license...So I think ok, I'll go diggin in my bag, and when I cant find it, act suprised like it was just there....I'm goin to jail with big Bertha.....but how about, when I go in my wallet, there's my license. Finding my license didn't avoid a ticket, but it did avoid Big Bertha so I'm very happy.

So I figure my string of bad luck because of my scatterbrained incidents is over. But alas, its not. Get in the car this morning to head to work, and the battery is dead. ...left the lights on last night....*sigh* it looks like its gonna be one of those weeks...

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOW...and I thought I had a crazy week! LOL!! And you will see there's always a silver lining...in spite of "losing" your ID, getting a ticket, and a dead car battery at least you avoided Big Bertha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home