Thursday, December 06, 2007

Is it the flowers? Or who sends them?

I got home the evening of my birthday, to see a box from 1800-Flowers at my door.
I smiled, THINKING I knew who they were from. As I struggled to open the box, I saw a beautiful bouquet of a dozen assorted colored roses....and found the card.....they were not from an adoring romantic interest, or even a stalker...they were from AMERICAN EXPRESS!

The card said thank you for being a valued card member, and have a happy holiday.....HUH????? What credit card company sends flowers to its customers on their birthdays? Do I spend THAT MUCH money?

The flowers are in the corner on a table. I'm not all that excited anymore.
Is that wrong???

P.S. I also got a birthday card from my dentist. So maybe this is the new thing....

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger dreamyj said...

oh wow! i wish my american express would send me flowers! i need some for the dining room table!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home